These exclusion criteria are supplemented by data from various independent NGOs.
They not only assess the activities generating revenue, but also how products are being produced, transported, and the climate-related expansion efforts that exist.
Another component of the selection process is norm-based screening.
It is conducted to identify violations of the United Nations Global Compact.
If companies stand out negatively in the following areas, they are excluded from our universe of stocks.
- Compliance with fundamental human rights
- Compliance with fundamental employment law
- Elimination of all forms of forced, compulsory or child labour
- Compliance with social standards in supply chains
- Protection of the environment
- Implementation of ecological standards in supply chains
- Compliance with social standards in the supply chain